1) The charges on the two plates of a capacitor are equal.
2) Capacitance is the property of a device that enables it to store current.
3) The capacitance of a parallel-plate capacitor is proportional to the separation of the plates.
4) Charge is stored in the dielectric medium between the plates of a capacitor.
5) Adding a dielectric between the plates of an air capacitor decreases its capacitance.
1) False -charges on the two plates of a capacitor are equal BUT OPPOSITE.
2) False – … enables it to store ELECTRIC CHARGE
3) False – capacitance is INVERSELY proportional to the separation of the plates.
5) False – adding a dielectric between the plates INCREASES its capacitance.
All incorrect answers I’ve tried: FFFTF, FTFFF, FTFTF, FTFTT, TFFTF, TTFFF, TTFTF, TTFTT
I’ve tried 8 different answers to no avail. I keep thinking I am interpreting the questions wrong.
If anyone can explain any of my errors I would really appreciate it!