Gigoptix-Helix AG serves the worldwide opto-electronic industry with integrated circuits (ICs) for application specific standard products (ASSPs) at data rates of up to 25 Gbit/s per channel. Our world class products are used in leading edge supercomputers, carrier grade telecommunications switches and data networks. Leading edge products are being defined for the high performance cluster (HPC) computers, high-end servers and 100 Gigabit Ethernet networking.
To strengthen our team, we are looking to fill the position of an
- Take leadership for design tasks and projects
- Be involved in all aspects of chip design- product development and verification as well as support of packaging, qualification and sales. This may include specification, schematic design, physical design and documentation.
- Long-term responsibilities include discovering and developing new product opportunities
- MSEE or equivalent degree
- 3+ year experience in analog, RF and mixed-signal circuit design expertise using state of the art CMOS or BiCMOS technology
- Proficiency with CAD tools (preferably Cadence) and methodologies
- Understand fundamental tradeoffs in analog and RF circuit design
- Preferably have background in optical transmission systems in particular CDR designs
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated and result-oriented individual
Gigoptix offers an exciting opportunity for a diverse work experience in high-tech industry in the heart of Switzerland. As a member of a small team, you will get insight into everything from design to marketing to sales to interaction with customers.
The position is available immediately.
To apply please submit your resume to Martin Bossard, General Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).