Term for mirror image sides shift

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
I’ve done physic in a non-english medium and I want to know what is the technical term to call the incident where the image is flipped vertical through a mirror. I mean if we stand infront of a mirror and raise the right arm, the mirror image shows we’re raising the left arm. What is this incident called?

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution
in my language it’s called ‘Parshvika apawarthanaya’
somehow translated to English, it’s like ‘Partial …’

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mirror.jpg (15.6 KB)


Leave a Reply

Name *
Email *