Today, practically every professional and amateur sports team has a website and a presence on top social media platforms. Even many coaches have their own online presence.The most important step when creating a social networking strategy for marketing your brand or company is to identify the platform that fits your goals and resources best.I haven’t really seen too many sports-related social networking But By chance while searching google I came thorugh www.social442.com, a social networking site for football lovers .The site has a very elegant and simple design with Best and white theme An unpretentiously simple, even old fashioned looking site.
If you are sick of straining your eyes watching grainy, blurred pictures for your football fix this is the site for you.Truly international site that prides itself on breaking news – be that actual news or speculation – and is always lively and fresh.
- connect with your friends and other football fans (naturally) anywhere in the world.
- offers a community feel with people able to upload content and share with like minded fans.
- receive live scores of football games, football personalities and personalized news.
- blog about anything and everything about football.
- Joining Social442 is free and easy, and just like any other social networking sites.
- We give 5/5 review score to www.social442.com, try it here football forum social network .