Working at Osiatis
As a successful international IT company that is constantly growing we wish
to fill the following vacancies.
Osiatis offers challenging and interesting
professional positions. Therefore we are always looking forward to receive your application!
Contact us simply by e-mail and send us your CV and your letter of application.
For our offices in Belgium, we are looking for a:
Please click a job description to view all details.
Server Engineer (Intel/Unix)
(Back to all jobs)
As a Server Engineer, you will monitor/solve incidents and respond to problems, utilizing hardware and software tools and techniques.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Troubleshooting hardware problems
- Performing standard Intel/Unix Administration procedures and commands
- Installing hardware, OS and firmware
- Advanced knowledge of Intel Servers (Proliant and/or Blades) and Unix Servers (HP and/or Solaris)
- Additional experience with Tru64 , VMS, Linux or Windows is appreciated
- You are a born troubleshooter with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Being a team player, you are keen to learn and to offer your support and expertise to technical engineers
- You are willing to be mobile in the Benelux area
- You are TRILINGUAL Dutch, French and English (spoken, read and written)
We offer you a varied, challenging project within an international, multi-cultural environment where you will be
given autonomy and responsibility in addition to useful tools to be successful in your job!