Orion Group is a worldwide major provider of contract, temporary and permanent labour who specialise in the Oil Gas and resources industries. Established in 1987 the Orion Group achieved consistent growth over the ensuring 23 years to become a global leader in providing personnel to the Oil Gas Industry.
Orion Group is currently sourcing for a Senior Piping Engineer for our client, a world leader in engineering, technologies and project management for the oil and gas industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project delivery experience – this is absolutely essential – varying degrees of this experience would be considered
- Ability to direct and lead people Detailed design experience – varying levels would be considered
- Detailed technical knowledge is not necessary, but the ability to understand technical issues is mandatory
- Ideally oil gas experience, but not mandatory; onshore OG beneficial Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and Word Experience working with high value engineering centers in Asia
- Site experience desirable
Key requirements include:
- Senior piping engineer / piping coordinator
- Necessary to have experience with 3D model environment design execution; ideally PDMS exposure
- A good level of technical knowledge would be highly regarded some stress experience would be great, but not mandatory
For further information please contact Alex Campbell