LyondellBasell (NYSE:LYB) is one of the world’s largest plastics, chemical and refining companies. The company manufactures products at 58 sites in 18 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels. More information about LyondellBasell can be found at www.lyondellbasell.com.
We are looking for a
Junior Process Engineer
Ensure the technical and process support to polyolefin’s production plants in order to guarantee best results in terms of HSE, quality, efficiency, productivity and costs performance.
- Assure Company Operational Excellence standards are well known and correctly applied with the aim to meet the highest performance in terms of People and Process Safety and Environmental Protection.
- Assure that manufacturing technologies are continuously up-to-dated in order to meet national legislation and Company rules.
- Provide technical support to Operations team for troubleshooting and problem solving activities.
- Define modifications of plant configuration and process conditions in order to increase product rate and reduce utilities and raw materials consumption.
- Manage the product innovation process with the aim to assure support to Polyolefin Business for the introduction of new products.
- Chemical Engineering degree (105/110 minimum)
- Fluent in Italian
- Fluent in English
- High level of personal drive and initiative
- Strong ability to work effectively in teams and influence others
- Flexibility and Mobility
Your CV is directed to the client company that will inform you as per law 13 D.lgs. 196/03 valid in Italy. If you are willing to create your CV or send a CV to the client company through the “Apply on line” or “My Monster” procedures, it will be kept by Monster S.r.l. to allow you to send your CV to those companies interested in your profile. Monster’s complete informative report can be found in the application form while you create your CV.
The search is open to both men and women according to the Italian D.Lgs. 198/2006.