This Power Management IC Design and Verification role is a key position within the organisation and offers prospective candidates the opportunity for unparalleled recognition, skills exposure and progression, together with career development, across multiple business areas and sectors.
The Company has won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have enabled them to enjoy successive year on year growth in this highly competitive market. The company is a market leader and fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design and Power management solutions.
The team is a growing group of motivated people who all take on responsibility to meet and exceed their clients’ expectations. Rather than just being placed in a ‘back room’ lab, consultants also have the opportunity to mix technical challenges with customer-facing and project management tasks to give a wide variety of work on a day-to-day basis.
As an ASIC design Verification engineer, the candidate will be responsible for providing engineering solutions that exceed both internal and external customer standards. The candidate will be responsible for the technical lead in the design and development of several innovative projects involving the company’s range of Power management products.
Design and development tasks will include:
- Analogue and digital circuit simulation
- Leading the development process both technically and through task deliverables
- Preparing technical documentation
- Test strategies and procedures
- Candidate will be involved in the development lifecycle from cradle to grave.
- Play a vital role in the research development of Power Management emerging technologies.
Key Experience Required
- Fluent in either Verilog or VHDL RTL coding and ASIC design methodology
- Power Management Domain Expertise
- Awareness of industry trends, continued professional development.
- Involved in designing bespoke solutions to individual customer requirements.
- Involved in the transition of projects from development to production.
- Involved in design for manufacture and design for test.
- Attend International travel as required.
- Collaborate with academic research on emerging technologies.